30 Gratitude Affirmations
30 Gratitude affirmations to cultivate more peace and joy in your life.
Experience more affirmations ranging from topics like gratitude, manifesting, acceptance, healthy boundaries and more. Click Here.
What is Gratitude?
Gratitude is a mindfulness practice rooted in appreciation of the here and now. When you are grateful for what you have now, in this moment, you open yourself to receiving more in which to be grateful for.
Gratitude is the act of intentionally pausing to notice of the things in your life in which you are thankful for; things you might typically take for granted. When you take the time to think about the things and people that you are grateful for, you remind yourself of all the goodness in life.
As you remind yourself of what you are grateful for, you train your brain to focus on the positives and you begin to generate more positive emotions automatically.
9 Benefits of Gratitude
Reduces stress and anxiety
Creates more resiliency
Ability to deal with adversity better
Leads to being more generous and forgiving
Improves quality of thoughts
Boosts overall happiness and optimism
Enhances present moment awareness
What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are simple positive statements that you intentionally use to free yourself of limiting beliefs. When repeated frequently, they begin to change your thinking patterns.
Positive affirmations have the power to enrich your life and empower you as they liberate you from negativity, fear, worry, anxiety and doubt.
The effectiveness of affirmations depends on your commitment and dedication to practicing regularly. Like a workout for your brain, with consistency and repetition, positive affirmations have the power to change your thoughts and your life
30 Gratitude Affirmations
1. I start each day with an attitude of gratitude and maintain that attitude throughout the day.
2. The more I show my gratitude, the more good things I receive to be thankful for.
3. Gratitude is a daily choice; I choose to be grateful.
4. Gratitude changes my focus to all that is good in my life.
5. With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed.
6. Today I will look for the beauty and the gifts in these moments of struggle. I will be grateful for each and every one of them.
7. I am grateful for another day to make a positive contribution to my community.
8. I welcome and appreciate all of the good things life has to offer.
9. It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited gratitude.
10. Life gives me abundant blessings to be grateful for.
11. I inhale love and exhale gratitude.
12. Gratitude fills my heart.
13. I am grateful for all of the goodness in my life.
14. Every cell in my body vibrates with gratitude.
15. I appreciate all that I have and all that is on its way to me.
16. I focus my attention on gratitude and love.
17. The energy of gratitude fills me and surrounds me. I am grateful.
18. Gratitude shifts me into a higher frequency.
19. My grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
20. I allow gratitude to transform me and my life’s experiences.
21. I am thankful for the opportunities that come my way.
22. I am grateful for the blessings in my life, both big and small.
23. I am thankful for the many things in my life that bring me joy and comfort.
24. Each day I express deep appreciation for the abundance of beauty in my life.
25. With each breath, I bring more and more gratitude into my life.
26. I am eternally thankful for all of the blessings I have in my life each and every day.
27. With a sense of gratitude, I see the world in a new light. Each day is an opportunity and a gift.
28. I allow appreciation to permeate all areas of my life and open me to new ways of thinking and living.
29. Each day I am finding new ways to be grateful for what I have while also being excited about what is yet to transpire.
30. Wonderful things happen to me when I live with of attitude of gratitude.
Gratitude Affirmations on YouTube
Theta Thoughts affirmation meditations are a powerful way to bypass the analytical mind and reprogram the subconscious mind. Theta Thoughts are designed to help individuals like yourself, stop negative and limiting thoughts and reprogram the internal dialogue to create new positive thought patterns; thus living a happier life. Listen Now